Hello Folks, I have a Case 580L that will not start without jumping the starter solenoid and once running, will not go forward or backward. I believe it is an electrical issue. There is a hard short in the #3 power relay circuit. It instantly smokes a 30 amp fuse for the "rear work lights" even with the harness to them unplugged. I have looked the machine over pretty good and have unplugged quite a few plugs in attempt to find the problem. Wiring schematics for this machine would be very helpful. Anyone experience an issue like this or have any ideas, Thanks in advance.
580L Electrical problem Wiring diagrams anyone??
Started by Joebob198820 replies
Joebob1988New Member#1 TinkererSenior Member#2 I have the service manual for a 580L Series 1. PM me your email address and I can send you a link to my Google Drive and you can download it.
Joebob1988New Member#3 Tinkerer said: I have the service manual for a 580L Series 1. PM me your email address and I can send you a link to my Google Drive and you can download it. Click to expand... I do not see an Icon anywhere to send a PM. Do I need to be following you to do that? I tried starting a conversation with you, I'm sure if that worked.
TinkererSenior Member#4 I received your PM. I will upload the manual to my Drive. Then I will email the link to you.
Ronin150New Member#5 Tinkerer said: I received your PM. I will upload the manual to my Drive. Then I will email the link to you. Click to expand... Tinkerer, I have a 580L series one. I thought the alternator was out and bought a new one. Still not charging. I am not getting any voltage to alternator to activate the field. I have no wiring schematics. Do you have any suggestions?
TinkererSenior Member#6 Welcome to HEF, Ronin150 ! I have the service manual for a 580L Series 1. PM me your email address and I can send you a link to my Google Drive and you can download it.
HATCHEQUIPJunior Member#7 Would your manual cover a super L , neighbor has one that has gotten some electrical grimlins and part of them are green
HATCHEQUIPJunior Member#8 S/N jjg0190208
TinkererSenior Member#9 Sorry I that I some how missed your question when you posted it. My manual does cover the Super L. If you read this, send me a PM with your email address in it.
HATCHEQUIPJunior Member#10 Thats Ok I appreciate it, but got a pdf on it and had the print shop run it off.
jwd472New Member#11 Tinkerer said: I have the service manual for a 580L Series 1. PM me your email address and I can send you a link to my Google Drive and you can download it. Click to expand... I sent you a private message about this manual. I could use a copy of it as well. Thanks
HATCHEQUIPJunior Member#12 JWD send me your email if Tink hasn't already taken care of ya.
HATCHEQUIPJunior Member#13 JWD I apologize I cant send a file this large , or don't know how to.
jwd472New Member#14 It's ok. I wondered about that. I think that is why Tink used google drive. Thanks for trying
TinkererSenior Member#15 All email programs are limited in the size of files they will transfer. Service manuals need to use a file hosting service for transferring them The manual I have is for a 590L series 2 model. I need your email address.
jwd472New Member#16 Tinkerer said: All email programs are limited in the size of files they will transfer. Service manuals need to use a file hosting service for transferring them The manual I have is for a 590L series 2 model. I need your email address. Click to expand... I'll PM it
TinkererSenior Member#17 check your email inbox.
jwd472New Member#18 Tinkerer said: check your email inbox. Click to expand... I got the notification. The network is slow at work so I'm struggling to open it. I'll look at it when I get home. Thank you!
hshiNew Member#19 Tinkerer said: Welcome to HEF, Ronin150 ! I have the service manual for a 580L Series 1. PM me your email address and I can send you a link to my Google Drive and you can download it. [email protected] thank you very much Click to expand...
hshiNew Member#20 Tinkerer said: Welcome to HEF, Ronin150 ! I have the service manual for a 580L Series 1. PM me your email address and I can send you a link to my Google Drive and you can download it. View attachment 274297 Click to expand... [email protected] thanks