DieselDialogue

17.5" tires for off road/poor road conditions

Started by materthegreater24 replies

  1. Truck ShopSuper User#21

    Sailun Tire--Canadian based.

  2. materthegreaterSuper User#22

    He didn't want to install drive tires on a trailer either. He assured me I'll be just fine with these steer tires...

  3. BC Placer goldSenior Member#23

    Truck Shop said: Sailun Tire--Canadian based. Click to expand... A good percentage of the logging trucks here are running Sailun (drives). We have them on our single axle and also an aggressive off-road set on the tandem dump truck. Kal tire sells a lot of these for vocational use. Seem pretty good...

  4. HarleyHappySuper User#24

    I have Ironheads on my truck and have rotated them once, so far and they seem pretty good.

  5. cfherrmanSenior Member#25

    I put 285/75/16 at's on my crew truck and probably going to last 40k, for $800 of tires. My trucks has ko2's for 300-400 a tire lol. I put two 235/85/16 on my dually, $150 a tire. They did rather well in the snow too. I put a 425/65/22.5 on the front of a water truck, its an awesome tire for off roading and only was $670. My friend that recommended it is also selling the drive tires for trucks

Reply