DieselDialogue

650K series 2

Started by Coy Lancaster4 replies

  1. Coy LancasterJunior Member#1

    I'm helping my contractor buddy find a gear for the final drive on his 650K 2. We need part number 385202A2, which is the top gear that the drive motor splines into. We've searched online and called several dealers without any luck. Does anyone know of a salvage machine we could pull a final drive from, or maybe a whole machine for sale? We're based in northeast Arkansas or southeast Missouri, but we're willing to travel if we have to. Thanks in advance.

  2. mg2361Senior Member#2

    That doesn't look like a Deere part number to me. You'd probably have better luck if you Google search using the actual Deere number instead. Can you get the machine's serial number? That way we can track down the correct part number. When I just picked a random serial and looked it up, nothing showed in Deere's inventory, but a few dealers do have it listed. Have your local dealer do a dealer-to-dealer transfer to get it.

  3. Coy LancasterJunior Member#3

    Good news, we found a gear from Conequip parts so we're all set. Thanks anyway. Just to clarify, that's a CNH part number, not a Deere one.

  4. mg2361Senior Member#4

    My mistake—when I saw 650K I figured it was a John Deere, didn't realize Case made one with that same designation too.

  5. Coy LancasterJunior Member#5

    No problem, I always appreciate the help when you're around. Have a great day.

Reply