Fired up my 1998 Cat 330 this morning and got 2 warning lights showing on the display. One looks like a monitor icon and the other appears to be some kind of electrical symbol. The machine itself runs fine, so I'm thinking it's just a monitor issue. During startup the whole display lights up normally, but once it boots it only shows the clock and these 2 symbols. Any thoughts on what this could be? Machine serial number is 6DR02467.
1998 Cat 330 Monitor not working
Started by ToxicTrav1173 replies
ToxicTrav117New Member#1 NigeLegend#2 I can't make out much detail in your photo because of the glare, but those warning lights look like they're for the monitor itself and the engine or pump controller. I've sent you a couple of documents that should help you figure this out.
HarleyHappySuper User#3 Could moisture from the recent weather have gotten into it?
ToxicTrav117New Member#4 Yeah, I'd say that's it—the seal around the top glass is letting water into the cab.