Hi all, call from a local friend whose dozer lost the [R37956 ?] torque converter <-> transmission drive shaft at the front universal joint. By the message I wonder if the torque converter yoke D31315 might be part of 'other damage' reported? Where would we source one for him? Thx.
1150B TX Drive Shaft
Started by AU.CASE10 replies
AU.CASEJunior Member#1 CoaldustSuper User#2 Use the Spicer driveshaft catalog and look it up by driveshaft series. Order from your favorite parts store. It probably not a proprietary Case part.
AU.CASEJunior Member#3 Thank you and I will forward that, but I reckon they are going to be 'snowflake' in this country!
epirbalexNew Member#4 AU.CASE said: Thank you and I will forward that, but I reckon they are going to be 'snowflake' in this country! Click to expand... Should be plenty of second hand ones around , I'm not sure about the b or TX following the 1150 . If that means late model , like this century thats different .
JimInOzNew Member#5 I've got quite a lot CASE crawler & Backhoe parts. PM me some pics/details.
Deere500aSenior Member#6 NH shows a updated part# for r37956
AU.CASEJunior Member#7 epirbalex said: Should be plenty of second hand ones around , I'm not sure about the b or TX following the 1150 . If that means late model , like this century thats different . Click to expand... Thank you, the 'B' is the series suffix: 1150B - CASE Crawler Tracor (01/73 - 12/84). TX is the my abbreviation for Transmission; my apologies for any confusion. Can you suggest any likely companies in used parts?
AU.CASEJunior Member#8 JimInOz said: I've got quite a lot CASE crawler & Backhoe parts. PM me some pics/details. Click to expand... Thank you, the propeller / driveshaft is damaged for a dozer series and in the image below it is all but the short yoke in the centre which is for a loader (1155B?). Currently it is being checked by a transmission company to see if it is repairable.
AU.CASEJunior Member#9 Deere500a said: NH shows a updated part# for r37956 Click to expand... Yes thank you, the part does substitute to the Universal joint (as per your reply) although the original is long since expired stock, being over fifty years ago ! I think the owner is going to need a comprehensive repair by an engineering workshop (as above) and fasteners for both ends at the least.
epirbalexNew Member#10 AU.CASE said: Thank you, the 'B' is the series suffix: 1150B - CASE Crawler Tracor (01/73 - 12/84). TX is the my abbreviation for Transmission; my apologies for any confusion. Can you suggest any likely companies in used parts? Click to expand... Wrecking Equipment | Porter Parts Porter Parts wrecking facilities stocks the largest selection of pre-loved parts in New Zealand; helping to keep your equipment running longer, for less. www.porterce.com Lakeland Heavy Machinery Heavy Machinery Undercarriage Parts and Services. Stockists of Berco, Caterpillar, Komatsu, John Deere, Samsung, Fiatallis, Hyundai, Hitachi, Volvo dismantling lakelandheavymachinery.co.nz Those are 2 of them , Porters the better one . Most would have gone to scrap metal , never know your luck . Porters have branches in Aus
Deere500aSenior Member#11 No experience but here's a used dealer here the state. https://www.drewsparts.com/inventory/?/parts/search?=1&DSCompanyID=15346&settingscrmid=8759893&dlr=1&PartNumber=D31315